Bring your learning outside
to the farm
School Field trips include:
- Hands-on, interactive learning about animals, soil, plants and farm life.
- Meet our pigs and chickens up close, Learn about how they live and what they eat.
- Then take a wagon ride out to see the cows out in their grassland ecosystm.
- Tour the market gardens by smell, touch and taste.
- Vegetable scavenger hunt brings excitement to looking at plants.
- Plant a seed or a seedling to bring home to grow.
Tours are 2 hours long, but timing is flexible.
Tours are great for grades K-3, but older grades could be accommodated.
Outdoor lunch space is available for use.
Dress for the whether -rain or shine - we will try to reschedule if possible in severe whether,
10-35 students per tour.
$5/student (minimum $50)
Available May, June & September.
Located 15 minutes from Drake and Lanigan, 25 minutes from Watrous.
To book a field trip for your class please call Lisa at 306-365-3037 or email us at grovenlandfarm @ gmail.com.
View brochure here