Full Season 2018 CSA is SOLD OUT. If you are interested in a Harvest Share or would like to be on our wait list, please email. Thanks.
Each week the CSA boxes receive a paper in their box that includes a farm update, contents list and recipe and cooking tips.
- Full Farm Share: 14 weeks of fresh seasonal chemical free produce, 14 dozen free range eggs (one per week), and a monthly meat variety pack containing pasture raised chicken, grass-finished beef, and pasture raised pork.
- Available in 2 veggie sizes
- Garden Share: 14 weeks of fresh seasonal chemical free produce.
- .Available in 2 veggie sizes
- Weekly free range eggs can be added on request
- Large: intended for families of 4+ or serious veggie eaters (or for 2 couples to share together)
- Small: intended for couples or young families
Length of Share: .
- Full Season - 14 out of 1 5 weeks of weekly fresh produce. June 27/28 till October 3/4.
- You choose what week you would like off for vacation.
- Harvest Season Share (Only offered if gardens yield enough to add more shares.Sign-up available in August) - The final 5 weeks of the garden season, (small size share). Intended to introduce people to seasonal eating.
Pickup Locations & Prices
- Full Farm Share: Large $850
- Small $650
- Garden Share: Large $600
- Small $375
- Local Pick-up discount (including Lanigan & Watrous): reduce $75 off share.
Pick up Location:
- Saskatoon at a members home in Grosvenor Park (Thursday's after 5:15 )
- Lanigan at the Farmers Market (Wednesday's 3 -7pm)
- Watrous at a members home (Thursday's after 3:30)
- On Farm (Wed or Thur)
Your CSA Shares will include:
- All your traditional garden veggies (each week will include greens, fresh herbs, and 4 - 8 other in season vegetables like peas, beans, carrots, cucumbers, corn, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, winter and summer squash, cabbage, beets, and a more few surprises.)
- Large shares include same vegetables but approximately double portions.
- A weekly farm update, with contents of box and recipes to try.
- $150 is required to finalize your order.
- Payments may be done in installments, but must be paid in full by July 31.
- Payments can be made via etransfer or mailed cheque.