Full Season 2018 CSA Sign-up will be available Feb 1.
Size of weekly share: We offer two sizes of shares.
- Large Size intended for families of 4+ or serious veggie eaters (or for 2 couples to share together)
- Small Size intended for couples or young families
- NEW for 2017! Omnivore Add -on add a $50 variety of pasture raised meats from our farm each month, including chicken, pork, and beef, with an emphasis on what goes well on a BBQ.
Length of Share: We offer two different options for share length.
- Full Season - 14 out of 1 5 weeks of weekly fresh produce. June 28/29 till October 4/ 5
- NEW! You choose what week you would like off for vacation!
- Harvest Season - The final 5 weeks of the garden season September6/7 to October 4/5 , (Small size share). Intended to introduce people to seasonal eating. (Only offered if gardens yield enough to add more shares.)
Pickup Locations & Prices
- Large Share Local Pickup: $500
- Small Share Local Pickup: $300
- Large Share Saskatoon Pickup: $575
- Small Share Saskatoon Pickup: $360
- Omnivore Add-on $200
- Egg Add-on $4/doz x 14weeks = $56
- Harvest Share (small size) $125
- Harvest Share Saskatoon $140
Pick up Location:
- Saskatoon at a members home in Grosvenor Park (Thursday's after 5:15 )
- Lanigan at the Farmers Market (Wednesday's 3 -7pm)
- Watrous at a members home (Thursday's after 3:30)
- On Farm (Wed or Thur)
Your CSA Shares will include:
- All your traditional garden veggies (each week will include greens, fresh herbs, and 4 - 8 other in season vegetables like peas, beans, carrots, cucumbers, corn, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, winter and summer squash, cabbage, beets, and a more few surprises.)
- A weekly farm update, with contents of box and recipes to try.